The Metropole Difference
While residential property investment has created more millionaires in Australia than any other form of investment, not everyone who invests in property is successful.
If well located residential property has a long term history of strong capital growth, steadily increasing rental income and the ability to leverage (borrow) other people’s money, why don’t some investors succeed?
In general it is because of poor property selection. Either they have bought the wrong property or they bought the right property at the wrong time or they paid too much. By the way most properties on the market wouldn’t pass Metropole’s criteria as a good investment property.
With all the agents, property marketers and developers out their looking after their own interests, it’s a great feeling having the multi award winning team of property professionals at Metropole on your side working for you. Buyers cannot rely on a real estate agent for this service as they are paid by the seller and will always be acting in the seller’s interests, not yours!
Benefits of using Metropole Property Buyers
- We level the playing field because we represent you and not the seller.
- Our research saves you money, our experience saves you time and our skills reduce your stress.
- We have no properties for sale but have access to every property on the market, including the silent sales.
- Our impartiality guarantees that you obtain the best property at the best price.
- Our specially worded purchase conditions will protect you and could save you thousands when buying.
Avoid the common mistakes made by property investors
Considering that the average property investor in Australia owns only 1 or 2 properties, most never achieve the financial independence they deserve. Less than 1% of property investors own a property portfolio of 5 or more properties. The most common mistakes we see investors make include:
- Buying for emotional reasons (near where they live, or where they holiday or where they want to retire)
- Taking advice from the wrong people such as the selling agent or property marketer
- Not doing adequate (or any) research
- Paying over market price – either due to lack of research or poor negotiation skills
- Buying the wrong property out of frustration – being sick of searching & giving up their weekends
- Not understanding property cycles
- Buying for cash flow or for tax deductions, instead of for capital gains
- Procrastination – fear of moving forward
If you are serious about developing financial independence through property investment you need unbiased, independent, professional advice.
Whether you are just beginning or an experienced investor, there is no one that will protect your interests quite like the property investment strategists at Metropole.
You will have the comfort of knowing you are working with a team who have created substantial wealth for Australians since 1979. We have national coverage and our independent network of solicitors, accountants and consultants ensures you get solid impartial advice.
We will tailor a long term property strategy to suit your financial and lifestyle goals and then lead you through the process to help you achieve them. We do our homework using our unique 8 Step Process to get it right and protect you from making expensive purchasing mistakes.
Here are some of the ways we can help you.
Buyers agent / advocacy
We have no properties for sale, but have access to every property on the market. We help our clients acquire high growth properties “with a twist” – with strong upside potential. We can even organise a full renovation for you. Click here to find out more.
You deserve a property manager who cares as much about your property as you do. It’s easier to change property managers than you think. Just give us a call on 1300 20 30 30 to talk to us about our property management services. Click here to find out more.
To arrange a FREE initial consultation to find out how much you could borrow and how Metropole can help you buy a top performing investment property please call us on 1300 20 30 30 or complete this form and we will contact you.